Syrahs for a Cause
Celebration & Fundraising Event in Livermore, CA
Saturday, March 21, 2020 | 5:00-8:00pm
Whether it’s dancing to live Afro Jazz, lounging at one of the four fire pits while chatting with guests from Africa, or strolling through the private vineyard, this event is sure to have unforgettable moments. With wine tasting, heavy hors d’oeuvres, bocce ball, and a live auction, this exciting event has something for the whole family!
Hosted at a private residence, this event is a chance to soak in East African culture while you connect with the successes of our programs and fuel the mission of Asante Africa Foundation.
Prepare to relax, enjoy, and be mesmerized in this intimate and engaging ambiance with sunset views over a 35 acre vineyard
- Intimate conversations with 5 East African youth and staff, visiting for their first times to United States
- Afro Jazz performance and music provided by Sid Mofya
- Nature walk and winemaker guided tour through the vineyard
- Outdoor full size bocce ball court
- 2 Luxurious outdoor firepits ready for intimate conversations
- Drumming circle and indoor billiard room
- Children’s games and activities – hula hoops, art and crafts, and more
& Jim Vlantis
7123 Cedar Mountain Rd
Livermore, CA 94550, USA