Abdul (Muta) has been teaching, creating digital content, translating, and coordinating foreign language programs for almost eight years. His academic credentials include a Bachelor of Arts in Education from The University of Dar Es Salaam, an M.Ed. from the University of the People, and the MA TESOL he is currently pursuing at Michigan State University as a Daryl and Glenda Minor Fellow. Muta is ecstatic with his accomplishments, particularly the connections he has forged between his two teaching posts, one at a secondary school in Tanzania (United World College East Africa) and the other at Michigan State University. In addition, his new position as a development associate at Asante Africa Foundation gives him the opportunity to combine his interests in project management and writing.
- Asante Africa Foundation Partners with Stanbic Bank and Foundation to Provide Affordable Financing to Entrepreneurs February 1, 2023
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022