Accelerated Learning in the Classroom has two strong components: Teachers’ training and digital technology into rural classrooms. This program elevates the quality of teaching and fosters the development of critical thinking skills for student.
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021
- Forbes Article Highlights Asante Africa Foundation’s Work in Girls’ Education August 12, 2021