Aloysius has over fourteen years experience in Project Management and Community Empowerment strategies. He has professional training as a teacher, community developer, project planner and manager. He has worked with stakeholders at levels from the grassroots to National level using different approaches that involve all. Currently, Aloysius holds a Bachelor’s degree in Project Planning and Management, University of Nairobi, a Primary Teacher Education Diploma from Egoji Teachers` College and a Diploma in Adult Education and Community Development.
- Sharing our Gratitude ~ Erna Grasz, CEO November 18, 2022
- Our time is now—our rights, our future. October 6, 2022
- Asante Africa Highlighted in Borgen Magazine October 4, 2022
- Celebrating World Teachers Day October 4, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Named as a Finalist for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards September 29, 2022
- From the Brink of Giving up, to Preparing for Graduation September 23, 2022