Aloysius has over fourteen years experience in Project Management and Community Empowerment strategies. He has professional training as a teacher, community developer, project planner and manager. He has worked with stakeholders at levels from the grassroots to National level using different approaches that involve all. Currently, Aloysius holds a Bachelor’s degree in Project Planning and Management, University of Nairobi, a Primary Teacher Education Diploma from Egoji Teachers` College and a Diploma in Adult Education and Community Development.
- Education as a Human Right: Spotlight on African Girls for Human Rights Day November 28, 2023
- Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude this Thanksgiving by Donating to Support Girls’ Education November 20, 2023
- Thanksgiving Thoughts of Gratitude November 20, 2023
- Three Asante Africa youth selected to join the World Bank Solutions for Youth Employment (S4YE) – Youth Advisory Group (YAG) November 16, 2023
- GivingTuesday at Asante Africa Foundation November 14, 2023
- How Asante Africa Foundation supports the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals November 6, 2023