Amos is a Youth Alumni and Regional Coordinator for Maralal region-Samburu County. After completing his secondary-level education at Wamba Boys Secondary School in 2015, Amos joined the Red Cross as a volunteer and attained a Community Services Volunteer certificate. Amos has also attained a Certificate of Proficiency from the College of Insurance and also in Early Childhood Development. Currently he is working as a regional coordinator (Samburu-based) for the Youth Livelihoods Program, managing After-School Clubs.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021