Ann is an enthusiastic team player and goal oriented. She is well versed in accounting, finance cost reduction, administration and general support to drive streamlined operations and ensure top-flight accounting & finance service delivery and outcome. She brings on board 4 years experience from corporate accounting, where she was a bank service delivery champion and involved in major projects. Ann holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Finance from Kenyatta University.
- Asante Africa Foundation Partners with Stanbic Bank and Foundation to Provide Affordable Financing to Entrepreneurs February 1, 2023
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022