Ann is an enthusiastic team player and goal oriented. She is well versed in accounting, finance cost reduction, administration and general support to drive streamlined operations and ensure top-flight accounting & finance service delivery and outcome. She brings on board 4 years experience from corporate accounting, where she was a bank service delivery champion and involved in major projects. Ann holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Finance from Kenyatta University.
- From the brink of giving up, to preparing for graduation: Hadija’s bright future September 23, 2022
- A Summer in East Africa Well Spent September 15, 2022
- We are all Learners and We are all teachers. September 1, 2022
- Asante Africa’s Girls’ Advancement Program Supports Women’s Equality Day August 22, 2022
- Why should you invest in East Africa’s Youth? August 19, 2022
- Uganda Global Board Meeting August 16, 2022