Dr. Asenath Maobe is a Lecturer and Head of the Department of Accounting and Finance in the School of Business and Economics, Kisii University, Kenya. She is a holder of an Honorary Title of Best Post Doc Fellow of UNESCO from East China Normal University (ECNU), 2020. She holds a Ph.D. in Finance, an MBA in Finance, a Postgraduate Degree in International Educational Policy, Leadership and Management, a Bachelor of Commerce-Accounting (Hons), a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA), and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya- ICPAK. Asenath is the incoming Asante Africa Foundation Board Treasurer, she comes on board with vast experiences from academia, research, banking, and state agencies’ board membership.
- 2020 Impact Report – Building | Leading | Emerging July 26, 2021
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021