Dr. Asenath Maobe is a Lecturer and Head of the Department of Accounting and Finance in the School of Business and Economics, Kisii University, Kenya. She is a holder of an Honorary Title of Best Post Doc Fellow of UNESCO from East China Normal University (ECNU), 2020. She holds a Ph.D. in Finance, an MBA in Finance, a Postgraduate Degree in International Educational Policy, Leadership and Management, a Bachelor of Commerce-Accounting (Hons), a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA), and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya- ICPAK. Asenath is the incoming Asante Africa Foundation Board Treasurer, she comes on board with vast experiences from academia, research, banking, and state agencies’ board membership.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022