Dr. Asenath Maobe is a Lecturer and Head of the Department of Accounting and Finance in the School of Business and Economics, Kisii University, Kenya. She is a holder of an Honorary Title of Best Post Doc Fellow of UNESCO from East China Normal University (ECNU), 2020. She holds a Ph.D. in Finance, an MBA in Finance, a Postgraduate Degree in International Educational Policy, Leadership and Management, a Bachelor of Commerce-Accounting (Hons), a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA), and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya- ICPAK. Asenath is the incoming Asante Africa Foundation Board Treasurer, she comes on board with vast experiences from academia, research, banking, and state agencies’ board membership.
- Giving Tuesday 2021 – Your Generosity Supports Strong Education & Leadership Programs October 26, 2021
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021