Cheryl is a strong business owner and entrepreneur managing her own law firm, Nicolson Law Group, with 3 offices across USA. She is also a passionate advocate for children health and education locally and globally.
- Asante Africa Foundation Named as a Finalist for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards September 29, 2022
- From the brink of giving up, to preparing for graduation: Hadija’s bright future September 23, 2022
- A Summer in East Africa Well Spent September 15, 2022
- We are all Learners and We are all teachers. September 1, 2022
- Asante Africa’s Girls’ Advancement Program Supports Women’s Equality Day August 22, 2022
- Why should you invest in East Africa’s Youth? August 19, 2022