Danielle is the owner of an accounting firm that specializes in helping small businesses and nonprofits. She has over 10 years of experience of providing bookkeeping services and small business support to a variety of clients. Danielle received her B.S. in Accounting from California State University, East Bay. Danielle has been a part of Asante Africa Foundation since 2013.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021