Danielle is the owner of an accounting firm that specializes in helping small businesses and nonprofits. She has over 10 years of experience of providing bookkeeping services and small business support to a variety of clients. Danielle received her B.S. in Accounting from California State University, East Bay. Danielle has been a part of Asante Africa Foundation since 2013.
- 2020 Impact Report – Building | Leading | Emerging July 26, 2021
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021