Danielle is the owner of an accounting firm that specializes in helping small businesses and nonprofits. She has over 10 years of experience of providing bookkeeping services and small business support to a variety of clients. Danielle received her B.S. in Accounting from California State University, East Bay. Danielle has been a part of Asante Africa Foundation since 2013.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021