Danielle is the owner of an accounting firm that specializes in helping small businesses and nonprofits. She has over 10 years of experience of providing bookkeeping services and small business support to a variety of clients. Danielle received her B.S. in Accounting from California State University, East Bay. Danielle has been a part of Asante Africa Foundation since 2013.
- 2020 Year in Review | Educated & Empowered Youth Overcoming Adversity January 13, 2021
- Celebrating Holiday Traditions in East Africa December 22, 2020
- Asante Africa helped inspire a Ugandan entrepreneur in the making December 22, 2020
- A Girl is a Jewel December 1, 2020
- Beyond Adversity: The power and impact of giving November 25, 2020
- Giving Tuesday 2020: Unleash Your Generosity, Unleash a Child’s Potential November 23, 2020