Deborah Namugenyi is a teacher, entrepreneur and a communicator. She is open minded, resourceful, passionate about education and leadership with a sound and optimistic outlook on all things in life. Deborah is a co- founder of two schools Busega Martyrs Kindergarten and Nazareth kindergarten. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Education from Makerere University and per suing a postgraduate diploma in Early Childhood Education from Ndejje University in Uganda. Deborah is a good communicator, fluent in English, Luganda with beginners level in Kiswahili. She has a deep abiding passion for improving the lives of different people in all areas. When she is not in class, she makes gift hampers for all kinds of events.
- Support a Child October 12, 2020
- Empowering women is not just lifting up girls October 9, 2020
- Intl Day of the Girl Child 2020: My Voice, our Equal Future October 2, 2020
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020
- Celebrating International Literacy Day, Sept 8 September 8, 2020
- Empowering Rural Communities in East Africa to Fight the COVID-19 Global Pandemic August 25, 2020