Deborah Namugenyi is a teacher, entrepreneur and a communicator. She is open minded, resourceful, passionate about education and leadership with a sound and optimistic outlook on all things in life. Deborah is a co- founder of two schools Busega Martyrs Kindergarten and Nazareth kindergarten. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Education from Makerere University and per suing a postgraduate diploma in Early Childhood Education from Ndejje University in Uganda. Deborah is a good communicator, fluent in English, Luganda with beginners level in Kiswahili. She has a deep abiding passion for improving the lives of different people in all areas. When she is not in class, she makes gift hampers for all kinds of events.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021