Deborah Namugenyi is a teacher, entrepreneur and a communicator. She is open minded, resourceful, passionate about education and leadership with a sound and optimistic outlook on all things in life. Deborah is a co- founder of two schools Busega Martyrs Kindergarten and Nazareth kindergarten. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Education from Makerere University and per suing a postgraduate diploma in Early Childhood Education from Ndejje University in Uganda. Deborah is a good communicator, fluent in English, Luganda with beginners level in Kiswahili. She has a deep abiding passion for improving the lives of different people in all areas. When she is not in class, she makes gift hampers for all kinds of events.
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021