Deborah Namugenyi is a teacher, entrepreneur and a communicator. She is open minded, resourceful, passionate about education and leadership with a sound and optimistic outlook on all things in life. Deborah is a co- founder of two schools Busega Martyrs Kindergarten and Nazareth kindergarten. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Education from Makerere University and per suing a postgraduate diploma in Early Childhood Education from Ndejje University in Uganda. Deborah is a good communicator, fluent in English, Luganda with beginners level in Kiswahili. She has a deep abiding passion for improving the lives of different people in all areas. When she is not in class, she makes gift hampers for all kinds of events.
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022
- Sharing our Gratitude ~ Erna Grasz, CEO November 18, 2022