Dorcus is passionate about taking education to the next level. She has volunteered in the Arusha City Council as an environmental officer and gained experience regarding environmental conservation. She also has experience in research on how to prepare a proposal, data collection and different methods to use. Dorcas is currently an Asante Africa Digital Transformation Program Coordinator, transforming content from analogue to digital. This content can also be accessible in remote areas. Dorcas is interested in digital learning since it simplifies the teaching and learning process.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022