Dorcus is passionate about taking education to the next level. She has volunteered in the Arusha City Council as an environmental officer and gained experience regarding environmental conservation. She also has experience in research on how to prepare a proposal, data collection and different methods to use. Dorcas is currently an Asante Africa Digital Transformation Program Coordinator, transforming content from analogue to digital. This content can also be accessible in remote areas. Dorcas is interested in digital learning since it simplifies the teaching and learning process.
- From the brink of giving up, to preparing for graduation: Hadija’s bright future September 23, 2022
- A Summer in East Africa Well Spent September 15, 2022
- We are all Learners and We are all teachers. September 1, 2022
- Asante Africa’s Girls’ Advancement Program Supports Women’s Equality Day August 22, 2022
- Why should you invest in East Africa’s Youth? August 19, 2022
- Uganda Global Board Meeting August 16, 2022