Dr. Kibga, is a strategic leader who has participated in leading and mentoring people throughout his career. He has led several strategic initiatives, representing his country in different trainings conferences on issues relating to science, mathematics, technology, and Tanzania’s education landscape in general. Dr. Kibga is a trained Education Institution Administrator and a professional Science and Mathematics subject teacher. He has obtained a number of certificates, Diplomas and Degrees in various fields from Tanzania and other parts of the world. including his 2013 PhD degree in science education. Dr. Kibga is a member of the Research and Development Advisory Committee on Basic Sciences, for Tanzania Commission for Science and Technology, on the Board of Trustees for Wesley College of Wesley University (USA), and a the Founder of “Strengthening of Science and Mathematics Education (SMASE) Tanzania Chapter.
- Support a Child October 12, 2020
- Empowering women is not just lifting up girls October 9, 2020
- Intl Day of the Girl Child 2020: My Voice, our Equal Future October 2, 2020
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020
- Celebrating International Literacy Day, Sept 8 September 8, 2020
- Empowering Rural Communities in East Africa to Fight the COVID-19 Global Pandemic August 25, 2020