Dr. Kibga, is a strategic leader who has participated in leading and mentoring people throughout his career. He has led several strategic initiatives, representing his country in different trainings conferences on issues relating to science, mathematics, technology, and Tanzania’s education landscape in general. Dr. Kibga is a trained Education Institution Administrator and a professional Science and Mathematics subject teacher. He has obtained a number of certificates, Diplomas and Degrees in various fields from Tanzania and other parts of the world. including his 2013 PhD degree in science education. Dr. Kibga is a member of the Research and Development Advisory Committee on Basic Sciences, for Tanzania Commission for Science and Technology, on the Board of Trustees for Wesley College of Wesley University (USA), and a the Founder of “Strengthening of Science and Mathematics Education (SMASE) Tanzania Chapter.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021