Dr. Kibga, is a strategic leader who has participated in leading and mentoring people throughout his career. He has led several strategic initiatives, representing his country in different trainings conferences on issues relating to science, mathematics, technology, and Tanzania’s education landscape in general. Dr. Kibga is a trained Education Institution Administrator and a professional Science and Mathematics subject teacher. He has obtained a number of certificates, Diplomas and Degrees in various fields from Tanzania and other parts of the world. including his 2013 PhD degree in science education. Dr. Kibga is a member of the Research and Development Advisory Committee on Basic Sciences, for Tanzania Commission for Science and Technology, on the Board of Trustees for Wesley College of Wesley University (USA), and a the Founder of “Strengthening of Science and Mathematics Education (SMASE) Tanzania Chapter.
- From the brink of giving up, to preparing for graduation: Hadija’s bright future September 23, 2022
- A Summer in East Africa Well Spent September 15, 2022
- We are all Learners and We are all teachers. September 1, 2022
- Asante Africa’s Girls’ Advancement Program Supports Women’s Equality Day August 22, 2022
- Why should you invest in East Africa’s Youth? August 19, 2022
- Uganda Global Board Meeting August 16, 2022