Dr. Kibga, is a strategic leader who has participated in leading and mentoring people throughout his career. He has led several strategic initiatives, representing his country in different trainings conferences on issues relating to science, mathematics, technology, and Tanzania’s education landscape in general. Dr. Kibga is a trained Education Institution Administrator and a professional Science and Mathematics subject teacher. He has obtained a number of certificates, Diplomas and Degrees in various fields from Tanzania and other parts of the world. including his 2013 PhD degree in science education. Dr. Kibga is a member of the Research and Development Advisory Committee on Basic Sciences, for Tanzania Commission for Science and Technology, on the Board of Trustees for Wesley College of Wesley University (USA), and a the Founder of “Strengthening of Science and Mathematics Education (SMASE) Tanzania Chapter.
- 2020: Educated and Empowered Youth Overcoming Adversity January 13, 2021
- Celebrating Holiday Traditions in East Africa December 22, 2020
- Asante Africa helped inspire a Ugandan entrepreneur in the making December 22, 2020
- A Girl is a Jewel December 1, 2020
- Beyond Adversity: The power and impact of giving November 25, 2020
- Giving Tuesday 2020: Unleash Your Generosity, Unleash a Child’s Potential November 23, 2020