Fatuma is a highly motivated and detail oriented accountant with six years of experience from two different international NGOs. She is an exceptionally versatile individual who is comfortable with the budgeting process, management of donor funded programs, financial reporting and procurement. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Institute of Accountancy Arusha.
- Asante Africa Foundation Featured in the Independent News September 6, 2023
- Asante Africa Celebrates International Literacy Day September 5, 2023
- Empowering African Youth Through Digital Learning: Asante Africa Foundation’s Impact on Entrepreneurship and Employability August 30, 2023
- A Note from A Girl in College August 9, 2023
- Education Empowering African Youth to Create a Sustainable World August 2, 2023
- Compassion is the Preceding Value to Success in Development July 18, 2023