Fatuma is a highly motivated and detail oriented accountant with six years of experience from two different international NGOs. She is an exceptionally versatile individual who is comfortable with the budgeting process, management of donor funded programs, financial reporting and procurement. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Institute of Accountancy Arusha.
- Sharing our Gratitude ~ Erna Grasz, CEO November 18, 2022
- Our time is now—our rights, our future. October 6, 2022
- Asante Africa Highlighted in Borgen Magazine October 4, 2022
- Celebrating World Teachers Day October 4, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Named as a Finalist for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards September 29, 2022
- From the Brink of Giving up, to Preparing for Graduation September 23, 2022