Fatuma is a highly motivated and detail oriented accountant with six years of experience from two different international NGOs. She is an exceptionally versatile individual who is comfortable with the budgeting process, management of donor funded programs, financial reporting and procurement. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Institute of Accountancy Arusha.
- Girls2Women March 23, 2023
- Accelerating Change for World Water Day March 15, 2023
- MIND THE (DigitALL) GAP February 21, 2023
- Asante Africa Foundation Partners with Stanbic Bank and Foundation to Provide Affordable Financing to Entrepreneurs February 1, 2023
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023