Fatuma is a highly motivated and detail oriented accountant with six years of experience from two different international NGOs. She is an exceptionally versatile individual who is comfortable with the budgeting process, management of donor funded programs, financial reporting and procurement. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Institute of Accountancy Arusha.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022