Jackline is passionate, self-driven, and dedicated to community development. She has been involved in many life changing activities such as volunteering, mentorship and health talks to the boys and girls in the society. Jackline believes in service to humanity. Having been a beneficiary of a child educational support program, she is committed to paying forward through such initiatives. Jackline holds a Bachelor’s degree in education arts, from Kibabii University in Kenya.
- Tanzania Press Release on Award Winner Zamana May 23, 2023
- No Girl Held Back Because She Menstruates May 22, 2023
- A Vocal Champion of Girls Education May 18, 2023
- Empowering Women for a Better Future May 8, 2023
- Bringing ICT to Girls in East Africa April 22, 2023
- Climate Resilience: Education Empowers African Youth to Lead the Way April 12, 2023