Jackline is passionate, self-driven, and dedicated to community development. She has been involved in many life changing activities such as volunteering, mentorship and health talks to the boys and girls in the society. Jackline believes in service to humanity. Having been a beneficiary of a child educational support program, she is committed to paying forward through such initiatives. Jackline holds a Bachelor’s degree in education arts, from Kibabii University in Kenya.
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022
- Sharing our Gratitude ~ Erna Grasz, CEO November 18, 2022