Jackline is passionate, self-driven, and dedicated to community development. She has been involved in many life changing activities such as volunteering, mentorship and health talks to the boys and girls in the society. Jackline believes in service to humanity. Having been a beneficiary of a child educational support program, she is committed to paying forward through such initiatives. Jackline holds a Bachelor’s degree in education arts, from Kibabii University in Kenya.
- Asante Africa Foundation at RewireEd Summit – COP28 December 4, 2023
- Education as a Human Right: Spotlight on African Girls for Human Rights Day November 28, 2023
- Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude this Thanksgiving by Donating to Support Girls’ Education November 20, 2023
- Thanksgiving Thoughts of Gratitude November 20, 2023
- Three Asante Africa youth selected to join the World Bank Solutions for Youth Employment (S4YE) – Youth Advisory Group (YAG) November 16, 2023
- GivingTuesday at Asante Africa Foundation November 14, 2023