Jackson is responsible for implementation and coordination of Asante Africa programs in partner schools and other stakeholders in Turkana County. He is committed to ensuring that the organization achieves its objectives and driven by the challenges that arise from the working environment. He is accustomed to fast-paced, high-pressured positions, demonstrates ability to set priorities that deliver qualitative output, prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and provide quality service. In his free time, Jackson likes to play/watch football, participate in community services, travel and watch educational movies.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021