Jackson is responsible for implementation and coordination of Asante Africa programs in partner schools and other stakeholders in Turkana County. He is committed to ensuring that the organization achieves its objectives and driven by the challenges that arise from the working environment. He is accustomed to fast-paced, high-pressured positions, demonstrates ability to set priorities that deliver qualitative output, prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and provide quality service. In his free time, Jackson likes to play/watch football, participate in community services, travel and watch educational movies.
- An Ode to our Resilient Change Makers in Africa June 5, 2023
- Tanzania Press Release on Award Winner Zamana May 23, 2023
- No Girl Held Back Because She Menstruates May 22, 2023
- A Vocal Champion of Girls Education May 18, 2023
- Empowering Women for a Better Future May 8, 2023
- Bringing ICT to Girls in East Africa April 22, 2023