Jackson is responsible for implementation and coordination of Asante Africa programs in partner schools and other stakeholders in Turkana County. He is committed to ensuring that the organization achieves its objectives and driven by the challenges that arise from the working environment. He is accustomed to fast-paced, high-pressured positions, demonstrates ability to set priorities that deliver qualitative output, prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and provide quality service. In his free time, Jackson likes to play/watch football, participate in community services, travel and watch educational movies.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022