Jairus Barasa Ouma brings a wealth of experience in HIV and AIDS programming, and Monitoring and Evaluation. He holds a Master’s degree in Project Planning and Management from The University of Nairobi. He is also a post graduate student at Mt. Kenya University pursuing a Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- 2020: Educated and Empowered Youth Overcoming Adversity January 13, 2021
- Celebrating Holiday Traditions in East Africa December 22, 2020
- Asante Africa helped inspire a Ugandan entrepreneur in the making December 22, 2020
- A Girl is a Jewel December 1, 2020
- Beyond Adversity: The power and impact of giving November 25, 2020
- Giving Tuesday 2020: Unleash Your Generosity, Unleash a Child’s Potential November 23, 2020