Jairus Barasa Ouma brings a wealth of experience in HIV and AIDS programming, and Monitoring and Evaluation. He holds a Master’s degree in Project Planning and Management from The University of Nairobi. He is also a post graduate student at Mt. Kenya University pursuing a Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021