Jairus Barasa Ouma brings a wealth of experience in HIV and AIDS programming, and Monitoring and Evaluation. He holds a Master’s degree in Project Planning and Management from The University of Nairobi. He is also a post graduate student at Mt. Kenya University pursuing a Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Foundation’s Response to COVID-19 March 26, 2020