James Gitonga Ikiara comes from one of the renowned audit firms in Kenya. He also has experience in managing donor funded projects. James holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Accounts from Meru University of Science and Technology.
- Erna Grasz: Opening Doors to Opportunities June 5, 2020
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020