James Gitonga Ikiara comes from one of the renowned audit firms in Kenya. He also has experience in managing donor funded projects. James holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Accounts from Meru University of Science and Technology.
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021
- Forbes Article Highlights Asante Africa Foundation’s Work in Girls’ Education August 12, 2021