Jocelyn is an enthusiastic and lively international development professional with a passion for education. After completing her Bachelor’s degree in International Relations at Boston University, she joined the Peace Corps in Arusha, Tanzania. She worked as a Secondary School Math Teacher there for two years. Originally a Pittsburgh, PA native, Jocelyn developed a love for Tanzania and currently lives in Arusha. She enjoys learning about new cultures and languages and traveling.
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021