Julieth is an experienced socio-economic researcher and a qualitative expert specialized in projective techniques with over 7 years of experience working in both local and international settings. She has a specific focus in children, youth and women studies across media, education, health and governance sectors. She also works as a consultant on different capacity building, research, training, M&E, transcription and translation tasks. She is detail-oriented, innovative, and focused.
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Foundation’s Response to COVID-19 March 26, 2020