Julieth is an experienced socio-economic researcher and a qualitative expert specialized in projective techniques with over 7 years of experience working in both local and international settings. She has a specific focus in children, youth and women studies across media, education, health and governance sectors. She also works as a consultant on different capacity building, research, training, M&E, transcription and translation tasks. She is detail-oriented, innovative, and focused.
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021