Julieth is an experienced socio-economic researcher and a qualitative expert specialized in projective techniques with over 7 years of experience working in both local and international settings. She has a specific focus in children, youth and women studies across media, education, health and governance sectors. She also works as a consultant on different capacity building, research, training, M&E, transcription and translation tasks. She is detail-oriented, innovative, and focused.
- 2020 Year in Review | Educated & Empowered Youth Overcoming Adversity January 13, 2021
- Celebrating Holiday Traditions in East Africa December 22, 2020
- Asante Africa helped inspire a Ugandan entrepreneur in the making December 22, 2020
- A Girl is a Jewel December 1, 2020
- Beyond Adversity: The power and impact of giving November 25, 2020
- Giving Tuesday 2020: Unleash Your Generosity, Unleash a Child’s Potential November 23, 2020