Julieth is an experienced socio-economic researcher and a qualitative expert specialized in projective techniques with over 7 years of experience working in both local and international settings. She has a specific focus in children, youth and women studies across media, education, health and governance sectors. She also works as a consultant on different capacity building, research, training, M&E, transcription and translation tasks. She is detail-oriented, innovative, and focused.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021