Kayleigh joined Asante Africa Foundation in January 2020. She received a B.A. in English Language and Literature from the University of Maryland, College Park and a Masters in Education from Belmont University. She spent two years working for Condé Nast Publications and Hearst Publications prior to beginning her work with various nonprofit organizations around the globe, with a specific focus in East Africa. Kayleigh is an avid advocate for youth education and social & emotional development.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021