Kayleigh joined Asante Africa Foundation in January 2020. She received a B.A. in English Language and Literature from the University of Maryland, College Park and a Masters in Education from Belmont University. She spent two years working for Condé Nast Publications and Hearst Publications prior to beginning her work with various nonprofit organizations around the globe, with a specific focus in East Africa. Kayleigh is an avid advocate for youth education and social & emotional development.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021