Kayleigh joined Asante Africa Foundation in January 2020. She received a B.A. in English Language and Literature from the University of Maryland, College Park and a Masters in Education from Belmont University. She spent two years working for Condé Nast Publications and Hearst Publications prior to beginning her work with various nonprofit organizations around the globe, with a specific focus in East Africa. Kayleigh is an avid advocate for youth education and social & emotional development.
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021