Khatibu Mgunya is a young innovator who is passionate about addressing different social challenges through STEM with a great belief in cooperation and unity. He has conducted several projects and voluntarily worked in several civil society and nonprofit organizations. Khatibu has attended several youth leadership summits with Asante Africa Foundation and through that experience became a part of a youth led initiative program called the Youth Leadership Club that has its roots from the Leadership & entrepreneurship summit. He is currently working as an intern at Asante Africa Foundation in the M&E department doing data coding, entry and cleaning.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021