Lilian is a third-year university student pursuing a bachelor’s degree of procurement and logistics management. She is also a youth service director at Rotaract Ndejjecity, a member of YALI Network, CEO of Give to Life Foundation, which supports the less privileged people. Lilian is an entrepreneur and has a cosmetics shop business. Lilian has Certificates from YALI Network with Understanding the rights of Women and Girls and Fundamentals of Starting and Running a Business.
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021
- Forbes Article Highlights Asante Africa Foundation’s Work in Girls’ Education August 12, 2021