Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- Asante Africa CEO, Erna Grasz, featured in Aspioneer magazine October 21, 2020
- Support a Child October 12, 2020
- Empowering women is not just lifting up girls October 9, 2020
- Intl Day of the Girl Child 2020: My Voice, our Equal Future October 2, 2020
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020
- Celebrating International Literacy Day, Sept 8 September 8, 2020