Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021