Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- 2020 Impact Report – Building | Leading | Emerging July 26, 2021
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021