Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022
- Sharing our Gratitude ~ Erna Grasz, CEO November 18, 2022