Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022