Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- Asante Africa Foundation at RewireEd Summit – COP28 December 4, 2023
- Education as a Human Right: Spotlight on African Girls for Human Rights Day November 28, 2023
- Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude this Thanksgiving by Donating to Support Girls’ Education November 20, 2023
- Thanksgiving Thoughts of Gratitude November 20, 2023
- Three Asante Africa youth selected to join the World Bank Solutions for Youth Employment (S4YE) – Youth Advisory Group (YAG) November 16, 2023
- GivingTuesday at Asante Africa Foundation November 14, 2023