Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021