Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Foundation’s Response to COVID-19 March 26, 2020