Loibon was able to complete secondary school and qualify for university with a scholarship from Asante Africa Foundation. He received a Bachelor of Science in Education with Economics and Mathematics from Mwenge Catholic University (Mwecau). Loibon loves mentoring and coaching people, especially youth in the community because I believe that every young person has a potential. He is excited about helping youth to build their confidence and pave the way for them to have self-awareness and reveal their untapped potentials. Loibon came up with a Round Table Talk (RTT) Program that aims at uniting Asante Africa Foundation- Alumni and other youth to share solutions to daily life challenges and Life Skills. The program also is a way for the M & E- Tanzania Team to track and collect accurate Pay-It-Forward information and success stories.
- An Ode to our Resilient Change Makers in Africa June 5, 2023
- Tanzania Press Release on Award Winner Zamana May 23, 2023
- No Girl Held Back Because She Menstruates May 22, 2023
- A Vocal Champion of Girls Education May 18, 2023
- Empowering Women for a Better Future May 8, 2023
- Bringing ICT to Girls in East Africa April 22, 2023