Louisa is passionate about helping others, making a difference in the community, and strives to ensure that her actions help vulnerable communities to not only build better lives, but also have hope for a brighter future. She has experience working in youth empowerment, development research, and Disaster risk reduction programs. Louisa holds a Bachelor of Disaster management degree from Masinde Muliro University, and is currently pursuing a Master of Development studies, majoring in community development, at St. Paul’s university.
- International Youth Day 2021: A Celebration of Resilience, Perseverance, and Leadership August 5, 2021
- 2020 Impact Report – Building | Leading | Emerging July 26, 2021
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021