Louisa is passionate about helping others, making a difference in the community, and strives to ensure that her actions help vulnerable communities to not only build better lives, but also have hope for a brighter future. She has experience working in youth empowerment, development research, and Disaster risk reduction programs. Louisa holds a Bachelor of Disaster management degree from Masinde Muliro University, and is currently pursuing a Master of Development studies, majoring in community development, at St. Paul’s university.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022