Louisa is passionate about helping others, making a difference in the community, and strives to ensure that her actions help vulnerable communities to not only build better lives, but also have hope for a brighter future. She has experience working in youth empowerment, development research, and Disaster risk reduction programs. Louisa holds a Bachelor of Disaster management degree from Masinde Muliro University, and is currently pursuing a Master of Development studies, majoring in community development, at St. Paul’s university.
- Tanzania Press Release on Award Winner Zamana May 23, 2023
- No Girl Held Back Because She Menstruates May 22, 2023
- A Vocal Champion of Girls Education May 18, 2023
- Empowering Women for a Better Future May 8, 2023
- Bringing ICT to Girls in East Africa April 22, 2023
- Climate Resilience: Education Empowers African Youth to Lead the Way April 12, 2023