Louisa is passionate about helping others, making a difference in the community, and strives to ensure that her actions help vulnerable communities to not only build better lives, but also have hope for a brighter future. She has experience working in youth empowerment, development research, and Disaster risk reduction programs. Louisa holds a Bachelor of Disaster management degree from Masinde Muliro University, and is currently pursuing a Master of Development studies, majoring in community development, at St. Paul’s university.
- Giving Tuesday 2021 – Your Generosity Supports Strong Education & Leadership Programs October 26, 2021
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021