Makepeace brings in 9+ years in HIV/AIDS programming. Certified monitoring and Evaluation from University of Nairobi (Washington). She holds a Bachelors degree in Community Health and Development form Greatlakes University of Kisumu and currently pursuing Masters in Public Health; Epidemiology and M&E.
- How Rural East African Educators Uphold their Commitment to Education During a Global Pandemic January 23, 2021
- International Day of Education: Reimagining Education for the COVID-19 Generation in East Africa January 22, 2021
- 2020 Year in Review | Educated & Empowered Youth Overcoming Adversity January 13, 2021
- Celebrating Holiday Traditions in East Africa December 22, 2020
- Asante Africa helped inspire a Ugandan entrepreneur in the making December 22, 2020
- A Girl is a Jewel December 1, 2020