Makepeace brings in 9+ years in HIV/AIDS programming. Certified monitoring and Evaluation from University of Nairobi (Washington). She holds a Bachelors degree in Community Health and Development form Greatlakes University of Kisumu and currently pursuing Masters in Public Health; Epidemiology and M&E.
- Asante Africa Foundation at RewireEd Summit – COP28 December 4, 2023
- Education as a Human Right: Spotlight on African Girls for Human Rights Day November 28, 2023
- Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude this Thanksgiving by Donating to Support Girls’ Education November 20, 2023
- Thanksgiving Thoughts of Gratitude November 20, 2023
- Three Asante Africa youth selected to join the World Bank Solutions for Youth Employment (S4YE) – Youth Advisory Group (YAG) November 16, 2023
- GivingTuesday at Asante Africa Foundation November 14, 2023