Makepeace brings in 9+ years in HIV/AIDS programming. Certified monitoring and Evaluation from University of Nairobi (Washington). She holds a Bachelors degree in Community Health and Development form Greatlakes University of Kisumu and currently pursuing Masters in Public Health; Epidemiology and M&E.
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Foundation’s Response to COVID-19 March 26, 2020