Makepeace brings in 9+ years in HIV/AIDS programming. Certified monitoring and Evaluation from University of Nairobi (Washington). She holds a Bachelors degree in Community Health and Development form Greatlakes University of Kisumu and currently pursuing Masters in Public Health; Epidemiology and M&E.
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021