Makepeace brings in 9+ years in HIV/AIDS programming. Certified monitoring and Evaluation from University of Nairobi (Washington). She holds a Bachelors degree in Community Health and Development form Greatlakes University of Kisumu and currently pursuing Masters in Public Health; Epidemiology and M&E.
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020
- Celebrating International Literacy Day, Sept 8 September 8, 2020
- Empowering Rural Communities in East Africa to Fight the COVID-19 Global Pandemic August 25, 2020
- Celebrating Women’s Equality Day August 25, 2020
- International Youth Day ~ Youth Engagement in Uganda August 10, 2020
- Importance of Girls’ Rights and Safety in 2020 August 4, 2020