Ndaines Meriabi Kiperus is a resourceful individual with a vast knowledge in finance but more passionate about financial analysis. Currently, Kiperus is interning across the various programmes and quickly adapting to the leadership and entrepreneurship program. He holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce finance and banking option from Maasai Mara University.
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021