Oliver Ochieng is a dexterous individual with experience in finance, procurement and logistics from The Kenya Red Cross Society regional and Global Fund departments. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Statistics from Moi University and has vast technical know-how in the management of donor funded programmes.
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020
- Celebrating International Literacy Day, Sept 8 September 8, 2020
- Empowering Rural Communities in East Africa to Fight the COVID-19 Global Pandemic August 25, 2020
- Celebrating Women’s Equality Day August 25, 2020
- International Youth Day ~ Youth Engagement in Uganda August 10, 2020
- Importance of Girls’ Rights and Safety in 2020 August 4, 2020