Oliver Ochieng is a dexterous individual with experience in finance, procurement and logistics from The Kenya Red Cross Society regional and Global Fund departments. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Statistics from Moi University and has vast technical know-how in the management of donor funded programmes.
- Tanzania Press Release on Award Winner Zamana May 23, 2023
- No Girl Held Back Because She Menstruates May 22, 2023
- A Vocal Champion of Girls Education May 18, 2023
- Empowering Women for a Better Future May 8, 2023
- Bringing ICT to Girls in East Africa April 22, 2023
- Climate Resilience: Education Empowers African Youth to Lead the Way April 12, 2023