Oliver Ochieng is a dexterous individual with experience in finance, procurement and logistics from The Kenya Red Cross Society regional and Global Fund departments. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Statistics from Moi University and has vast technical know-how in the management of donor funded programmes.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021