Oliver Ochieng is a dexterous individual with experience in finance, procurement and logistics from The Kenya Red Cross Society regional and Global Fund departments. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Statistics from Moi University and has vast technical know-how in the management of donor funded programmes.
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021
- Forbes Article Highlights Asante Africa Foundation’s Work in Girls’ Education August 12, 2021