Oliver Ochieng is a dexterous individual with experience in finance, procurement and logistics from The Kenya Red Cross Society regional and Global Fund departments. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Statistics from Moi University and has vast technical know-how in the management of donor funded programmes.
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021