Olivia Talemwa Nalugwa is Program Manager of Uganda Tuberculosis Implementation Research Consortium at Makerere University College of Health Sciences. She has Master’s degrees in Global Health and Business Administration, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management.
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021