Olivia Talemwa Nalugwa is Program Manager of Uganda Tuberculosis Implementation Research Consortium at Makerere University College of Health Sciences. She has Master’s degrees in Global Health and Business Administration, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management.
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022
- Sharing our Gratitude ~ Erna Grasz, CEO November 18, 2022