Olivia Talemwa Nalugwa is Program Manager of Uganda Tuberculosis Implementation Research Consortium at Makerere University College of Health Sciences. She has Master’s degrees in Global Health and Business Administration, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management.
- 2020: Educated and Empowered Youth Overcoming Adversity January 13, 2021
- Celebrating Holiday Traditions in East Africa December 22, 2020
- Asante Africa helped inspire a Ugandan entrepreneur in the making December 22, 2020
- A Girl is a Jewel December 1, 2020
- Beyond Adversity: The power and impact of giving November 25, 2020
- Giving Tuesday 2020: Unleash Your Generosity, Unleash a Child’s Potential November 23, 2020