Olivia Talemwa Nalugwa is Program Manager of Uganda Tuberculosis Implementation Research Consortium at Makerere University College of Health Sciences. She has Master’s degrees in Global Health and Business Administration, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management.
- 2020 Impact Report – Building | Leading | Emerging July 26, 2021
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021