Paul is a Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Kenya. He graduated in Economics at the University of Nairobi, Kenya and is interested in geopolitics and human population matters. Paul has 7 years of volunteer experience with various organizations and is a co-founder of the Life Transformers, a volunteer organization started at the University of Nairobi.
- How Rural East African Educators Uphold their Commitment to Education During a Global Pandemic January 23, 2021
- International Day of Education: Reimagining Education for the COVID-19 Generation in East Africa January 22, 2021
- 2020 Year in Review | Educated & Empowered Youth Overcoming Adversity January 13, 2021
- Celebrating Holiday Traditions in East Africa December 22, 2020
- Asante Africa helped inspire a Ugandan entrepreneur in the making December 22, 2020
- A Girl is a Jewel December 1, 2020