Ritah holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management from Uganda Martyrs University Nkoz where she majored in Finance and Accounting. She is currently pursuing ACCA, an accounting professional course. Ritah is an ambitious and hardworking individual with a 3years experience in the accounting field. She is an entrepreneur and dreams of having her own enterprise that will create jobs for people. Ritah currently has a small bake shop called Amerita A Daddies, which she plans to expand into a larger business.
- Creating Opportunity From Chaos – FHI 360 October 27, 2020
- Asante Africa CEO, Erna Grasz, featured in Aspioneer magazine October 21, 2020
- Support a Child October 12, 2020
- Empowering women is not just lifting up girls October 9, 2020
- Intl Day of the Girl Child 2020: My Voice, our Equal Future October 2, 2020
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020