Ritah holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management from Uganda Martyrs University Nkoz where she majored in Finance and Accounting. She is currently pursuing ACCA, an accounting professional course. Ritah is an ambitious and hardworking individual with a 3years experience in the accounting field. She is an entrepreneur and dreams of having her own enterprise that will create jobs for people. Ritah currently has a small bake shop called Amerita A Daddies, which she plans to expand into a larger business.
- Asante Africa Foundation Partners with Stanbic Bank and Foundation to Provide Affordable Financing to Entrepreneurs February 1, 2023
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022