Ritah holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management from Uganda Martyrs University Nkoz where she majored in Finance and Accounting. She is currently pursuing ACCA, an accounting professional course. Ritah is an ambitious and hardworking individual with a 3years experience in the accounting field. She is an entrepreneur and dreams of having her own enterprise that will create jobs for people. Ritah currently has a small bake shop called Amerita A Daddies, which she plans to expand into a larger business.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021