Ritah holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management from Uganda Martyrs University Nkoz where she majored in Finance and Accounting. She is currently pursuing ACCA, an accounting professional course. Ritah is an ambitious and hardworking individual with a 3years experience in the accounting field. She is an entrepreneur and dreams of having her own enterprise that will create jobs for people. Ritah currently has a small bake shop called Amerita A Daddies, which she plans to expand into a larger business.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022