Samuel is a teacher, farmer and a social worker, and has assisted the community through educating the youth, especially the needy youth, and strategizing with them to form small groups for their entrepreneurship and fundraising. He is a good interactor, communicator, counselor, and mentor, who is fluent in English and Luganda and a learner in Kiswahili. Samuel holds a Bachelor’s degree in physical science from Makerere University and a certificate of communication with confidence and life coaching/mentoring from College of Health Science Makerere University. He has a diploma in project planning and management and is now pursuing a bachelor’s in social work and social administration at Nkumba University. Samuel has a vision of changing people’s lives politically, socially and financially to improve standards of living.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021