Samuel is a teacher, farmer and a social worker, and has assisted the community through educating the youth, especially the needy youth, and strategizing with them to form small groups for their entrepreneurship and fundraising. He is a good interactor, communicator, counselor, and mentor, who is fluent in English and Luganda and a learner in Kiswahili. Samuel holds a Bachelor’s degree in physical science from Makerere University and a certificate of communication with confidence and life coaching/mentoring from College of Health Science Makerere University. He has a diploma in project planning and management and is now pursuing a bachelor’s in social work and social administration at Nkumba University. Samuel has a vision of changing people’s lives politically, socially and financially to improve standards of living.
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021