Samuel is a teacher, farmer and a social worker, and has assisted the community through educating the youth, especially the needy youth, and strategizing with them to form small groups for their entrepreneurship and fundraising. He is a good interactor, communicator, counselor, and mentor, who is fluent in English and Luganda and a learner in Kiswahili. Samuel holds a Bachelor’s degree in physical science from Makerere University and a certificate of communication with confidence and life coaching/mentoring from College of Health Science Makerere University. He has a diploma in project planning and management and is now pursuing a bachelor’s in social work and social administration at Nkumba University. Samuel has a vision of changing people’s lives politically, socially and financially to improve standards of living.
- Asante Africa Foundation Named as a Finalist for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards September 29, 2022
- From the brink of giving up, to preparing for graduation: Hadija’s bright future September 23, 2022
- A Summer in East Africa Well Spent September 15, 2022
- We are all Learners and We are all teachers. September 1, 2022
- Asante Africa’s Girls’ Advancement Program Supports Women’s Equality Day August 22, 2022
- Why should you invest in East Africa’s Youth? August 19, 2022