Samuel is a teacher, farmer and a social worker, and has assisted the community through educating the youth, especially the needy youth, and strategizing with them to form small groups for their entrepreneurship and fundraising. He is a good interactor, communicator, counselor, and mentor, who is fluent in English and Luganda and a learner in Kiswahili. Samuel holds a Bachelor’s degree in physical science from Makerere University and a certificate of communication with confidence and life coaching/mentoring from College of Health Science Makerere University. He has a diploma in project planning and management and is now pursuing a bachelor’s in social work and social administration at Nkumba University. Samuel has a vision of changing people’s lives politically, socially and financially to improve standards of living.
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Foundation’s Response to COVID-19 March 26, 2020