Shilpa is a graduate student in UC Berkeley’s Master of Development Practice program. She received a B.S. in Environmental Science from UC Davis in 2016, then spent two years in the state’s capital working as an environmental consultant. She joined the organization in August 2019 with an interest in further developing AAF’s areas of intersection between environmental conservation and education, gender equality, and youth economic opportunities.
- 2020 Year in Review | Educated & Empowered Youth Overcoming Adversity January 13, 2021
- Celebrating Holiday Traditions in East Africa December 22, 2020
- Asante Africa helped inspire a Ugandan entrepreneur in the making December 22, 2020
- A Girl is a Jewel December 1, 2020
- Beyond Adversity: The power and impact of giving November 25, 2020
- Giving Tuesday 2020: Unleash Your Generosity, Unleash a Child’s Potential November 23, 2020