Shilpa is a graduate student in UC Berkeley’s Master of Development Practice program. She received a B.S. in Environmental Science from UC Davis in 2016, then spent two years in the state’s capital working as an environmental consultant. She joined the organization in August 2019 with an interest in further developing AAF’s areas of intersection between environmental conservation and education, gender equality, and youth economic opportunities.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021