Shilpa is a graduate student in UC Berkeley’s Master of Development Practice program. She received a B.S. in Environmental Science from UC Davis in 2016, then spent two years in the state’s capital working as an environmental consultant. She joined the organization in August 2019 with an interest in further developing AAF’s areas of intersection between environmental conservation and education, gender equality, and youth economic opportunities.
- Creating Opportunity From Chaos – FHI 360 October 27, 2020
- Asante Africa CEO, Erna Grasz, featured in Aspioneer magazine October 21, 2020
- Support a Child October 12, 2020
- Empowering women is not just lifting up girls October 9, 2020
- Intl Day of the Girl Child 2020: My Voice, our Equal Future October 2, 2020
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020