Simon is a YALI RLC East Africa alumni certified in Public Management. He holds a B.A in Community Development from Maasai Mara University. Has more than 2 years experience working with adolescent girls from the marginalised communities in Kenya. He possesses skills in facilitation, TOT, Project Management and community development and M&E. He has an interest in Social Policy Development, Gender Issues, and Youth Development.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021