Simon holds a Bachelor of Arts in Community Development from Maasai Mara University. Has also pursued Fundamentals of M&E, Data Quality, and M&E Frameworks for HIV_AIDS programs, from Global Health eLearning. Simon strives to advocate for social justice, inclusion and empowerment of people’s lives through community mobilization, active participation, and involvement in the socio-economic and political processes. He has special interests in social policy development, youth/women empowerment and economic development, women and children’s rights advocacy, and community development.
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Foundation’s Response to COVID-19 March 26, 2020