Simon is an Education Technologist with over 10 years of experience in developing Digital Literacy Programs. He is a winner of the 2018 Google Impact challenge and a frontier in the edtech spaces. Simon has a great love for children and a deep passion to provide equal and quality education for kids in Africa’s marginalised areas.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021