Takako is a fundraising consultant for Asante Africa Foundation Uganda. She holds a B.A. in International Relations from Claremont McKenna College and an M.A. and a Ph.D. in Education from Claremont Graduate University. She lectures in the humanities and social sciences at Ashesi University in Ghana. Previously, she introduced the Public Debate Format as a tool for youth empowerment and English language development in Kenya and Tanzania in collaboration with Asante Africa Foundation.
- Asante Africa Foundation Partners with Stanbic Bank and Foundation to Provide Affordable Financing to Entrepreneurs February 1, 2023
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022