Takako is a fundraising consultant for Asante Africa Foundation Uganda. She holds a B.A. in International Relations from Claremont McKenna College and an M.A. and a Ph.D. in Education from Claremont Graduate University. She lectures in the humanities and social sciences at Ashesi University in Ghana. Previously, she introduced the Public Debate Format as a tool for youth empowerment and English language development in Kenya and Tanzania in collaboration with Asante Africa Foundation.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022