Takako is a fundraising consultant for Asante Africa Foundation Uganda. She holds a B.A. in International Relations from Claremont McKenna College and an M.A. and a Ph.D. in Education from Claremont Graduate University. She lectures in the humanities and social sciences at Ashesi University in Ghana. Previously, she introduced the Public Debate Format as a tool for youth empowerment and English language development in Kenya and Tanzania in collaboration with Asante Africa Foundation.
- From the brink of giving up, to preparing for graduation: Hadija’s bright future September 23, 2022
- A Summer in East Africa Well Spent September 15, 2022
- We are all Learners and We are all teachers. September 1, 2022
- Asante Africa’s Girls’ Advancement Program Supports Women’s Equality Day August 22, 2022
- Why should you invest in East Africa’s Youth? August 19, 2022
- Uganda Global Board Meeting August 16, 2022