Tania holds Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in International Relations. Her professional background includes extensive academic research on global health governance issues, over 6 years as a contract negotiator with Doctors of BC, and 3.5 years as an international field worker with Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) in Africa and the Middle East as an Administration Manager and Finance Coordinator. She is thrilled to be part of the Asante Africa team!
- Erna Grasz: Opening Doors to Opportunities June 5, 2020
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020