Cultural norms create gender barriers that prevent girls from attending and excelling in school. They also lack knowledge and tools needed to become confident and self-sufficient women. These challenges are amplified for girls from rural communities.
- International Youth Day 2021: A Celebration of Resilience, Perseverance, and Leadership August 5, 2021
- 2020 Impact Report – Building | Leading | Emerging July 26, 2021
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021