Cultural norms create gender barriers that prevent girls from attending and excelling in school. They also lack knowledge and tools needed to become confident and self-sufficient women. These challenges are amplified for girls from rural communities.
- New Partnership with the Embassy of Japan in Kenya March 2, 2021
- International Women’s Day: Creating New Paths for Educational Opportunity in East Africa February 25, 2021
- Women in Tech – How Coding Changes Lives February 5, 2021
- The Fight to End Female Circumcision Begins with Education February 4, 2021
- Erna Grasz On “Perspectives On Prosperity” For The “Real Leaders” Podcast February 2, 2021
- LEI Annual Summit 2020: “Youth Economic Empowerment in the Digital Era” January 27, 2021