Cultural norms create gender barriers that prevent girls from attending and excelling in school. They also lack knowledge and tools needed to become confident and self-sufficient women. These challenges are amplified for girls from rural communities.
- Tanzania Press Release on Award Winner Zamana May 23, 2023
- No Girl Held Back Because She Menstruates May 22, 2023
- A Vocal Champion of Girls Education May 18, 2023
- Empowering Women for a Better Future May 8, 2023
- Bringing ICT to Girls in East Africa April 22, 2023
- Climate Resilience: Education Empowers African Youth to Lead the Way April 12, 2023