Born September 29, 1973, Theopista Charles Seuya is an enthusiastic, focused, committed and experienced professional teacher and a leader who is dedicated, resourceful and result oriented. She holds a Masters Degree in Education (Policy & International Development) from the University of Bristol in the UK. She has provided a notable contribution in the fields of Academics, Education Management and community development for over 20 years. She has a solid commitment to the academic and social well-being of children and youngsters. Currently, she serves as Asante Africa Foundation Country Director for Tanzania. Prior to this role, she worked with different organizations/institutions in the posts of University Lecturer, Project Manager and Head of Schools at different times.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021