Born September 29, 1973, Theopista Charles Seuya is an enthusiastic, focused, committed and experienced professional teacher and a leader who is dedicated, resourceful and result oriented. She holds a Masters Degree in Education (Policy & International Development) from the University of Bristol in the UK. She has provided a notable contribution in the fields of Academics, Education Management and community development for over 20 years. She has a solid commitment to the academic and social well-being of children and youngsters. Currently, she serves as Asante Africa Foundation Country Director for Tanzania. Prior to this role, she worked with different organizations/institutions in the posts of University Lecturer, Project Manager and Head of Schools at different times.
- Asante Africa Foundation Partners with Stanbic Bank and Foundation to Provide Affordable Financing to Entrepreneurs February 1, 2023
- Paving the way for Girls in STEM January 25, 2023
- International Day of Education: Be a Part of Worldwide Education January 11, 2023
- Top 10 Highlights from 2022 ~ Partnerships are Accelerating Progress December 20, 2022
- Giving Back and Changing Her Community for the Better December 13, 2022
- Asante Africa Awarded ~ 2023 King Hamad Youth Empowerment Award to Achieve SDGs November 28, 2022