Titus has an Advanced Diploma in Accountancy. He has vast knowledge in finance and management and has been in positions as administration and finance manager where he provided sound financial advice and effective financial management. Titus has also worked with several companies in the finance department, assisting in the preparation and presentation of quarterly and yearly financial budgets and cash flow forecasts. He has experience working with Co-Directors to actively monitor and understand budget variances.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021