Titus has an Advanced Diploma in Accountancy. He has vast knowledge in finance and management and has been in positions as administration and finance manager where he provided sound financial advice and effective financial management. Titus has also worked with several companies in the finance department, assisting in the preparation and presentation of quarterly and yearly financial budgets and cash flow forecasts. He has experience working with Co-Directors to actively monitor and understand budget variances.
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021