Titus has an Advanced Diploma in Accountancy. He has vast knowledge in finance and management and has been in positions as administration and finance manager where he provided sound financial advice and effective financial management. Titus has also worked with several companies in the finance department, assisting in the preparation and presentation of quarterly and yearly financial budgets and cash flow forecasts. He has experience working with Co-Directors to actively monitor and understand budget variances.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021