William is currently Assistant Secretary, State Function in the Ministry of Interior and Assistant County Commissioner- Narok. He holds a BA from the University of Nairobi, Masters of Management in Public Policy from Peking University and Diploma in Public Administration from the Kenya School of Government.
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020
- Celebrating International Literacy Day, Sept 8 September 8, 2020
- Empowering Rural Communities in East Africa to Fight the COVID-19 Global Pandemic August 25, 2020
- Celebrating Women’s Equality Day August 25, 2020
- International Youth Day ~ Youth Engagement in Uganda August 10, 2020
- Importance of Girls’ Rights and Safety in 2020 August 4, 2020