William is currently Assistant Secretary, State Function in the Ministry of Interior and Assistant County Commissioner- Narok. He holds a BA from the University of Nairobi, Masters of Management in Public Policy from Peking University and Diploma in Public Administration from the Kenya School of Government.
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Foundation’s Response to COVID-19 March 26, 2020