William is currently Assistant Secretary, State Function in the Ministry of Interior and Assistant County Commissioner- Narok. He holds a BA from the University of Nairobi, Masters of Management in Public Policy from Peking University and Diploma in Public Administration from the Kenya School of Government.
- Young Kenyan businesswoman receives Prince’s Trust Global Award October 22, 2021
- Monica is Crossing the Technology Gap October 4, 2021
- From Girl Access to Girl Success October 4, 2021
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021