Wilson is from the rural district of Uganda called Kabarole. He qualified with a post graduate certificate in monitoring and evaluation from Makerere University, Post graduate diploma in monitoring and evaluation from Nkumba University, and Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Makerere University. He also holds certificates in guidance and counseling from YMCA Kampala and capital markets from Makerere University and has developed leadership skills through responsibilities held in schools and volunteering experience.
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021