Wilson is from the rural district of Uganda called Kabarole. He qualified with a post graduate certificate in monitoring and evaluation from Makerere University, Post graduate diploma in monitoring and evaluation from Nkumba University, and Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Makerere University. He also holds certificates in guidance and counseling from YMCA Kampala and capital markets from Makerere University and has developed leadership skills through responsibilities held in schools and volunteering experience.
- International Youth Day 2021: A Celebration of Resilience, Perseverance, and Leadership August 5, 2021
- 2020 Impact Report – Building | Leading | Emerging July 26, 2021
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021