Wilson is from the rural district of Uganda called Kabarole. He qualified with a post graduate certificate in monitoring and evaluation from Makerere University, Post graduate diploma in monitoring and evaluation from Nkumba University, and Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Makerere University. He also holds certificates in guidance and counseling from YMCA Kampala and capital markets from Makerere University and has developed leadership skills through responsibilities held in schools and volunteering experience.
- Tanzania Press Release on Award Winner Zamana May 23, 2023
- No Girl Held Back Because She Menstruates May 22, 2023
- A Vocal Champion of Girls Education May 18, 2023
- Empowering Women for a Better Future May 8, 2023
- Bringing ICT to Girls in East Africa April 22, 2023
- Climate Resilience: Education Empowers African Youth to Lead the Way April 12, 2023