Wilson is from the rural district of Uganda called Kabarole. He qualified with a post graduate certificate in monitoring and evaluation from Makerere University, Post graduate diploma in monitoring and evaluation from Nkumba University, and Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Makerere University. He also holds certificates in guidance and counseling from YMCA Kampala and capital markets from Makerere University and has developed leadership skills through responsibilities held in schools and volunteering experience.
- Asante Africa Foundation Named as a Finalist for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards September 29, 2022
- From the brink of giving up, to preparing for graduation: Hadija’s bright future September 23, 2022
- A Summer in East Africa Well Spent September 15, 2022
- We are all Learners and We are all teachers. September 1, 2022
- Asante Africa’s Girls’ Advancement Program Supports Women’s Equality Day August 22, 2022
- Why should you invest in East Africa’s Youth? August 19, 2022