Winnie holds an MA in International Relations from United States International University- Africa and a BA (Sociology and Communication) from University of Nairobi, Kenya. Her professional background is built from positive exposure across different private entities, independent government agencies and nonprofit organizations. She seeks to leverage her skills and knowledge to contribute positively to the overall organizational goals and objectives. Winnie is passionate about youth empowerment, poverty alleviation, social and economic development, and contribution towards ensuring that every human being leads a dignified life. In her free time, Winnie loves going for runs, and listening to music and live bands.
- From the brink of giving up, to preparing for graduation: Hadija’s bright future September 23, 2022
- A Summer in East Africa Well Spent September 15, 2022
- We are all Learners and We are all teachers. September 1, 2022
- Asante Africa’s Girls’ Advancement Program Supports Women’s Equality Day August 22, 2022
- Why should you invest in East Africa’s Youth? August 19, 2022
- Uganda Global Board Meeting August 16, 2022