Winnie holds an MA in International Relations from United States International University- Africa and a BA (Sociology and Communication) from University of Nairobi, Kenya. Her professional background is built from positive exposure across different private entities, independent government agencies and nonprofit organizations. She seeks to leverage her skills and knowledge to contribute positively to the overall organizational goals and objectives. Winnie is passionate about youth empowerment, poverty alleviation, social and economic development, and contribution towards ensuring that every human being leads a dignified life. In her free time, Winnie loves going for runs, and listening to music and live bands.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022