Winnie holds an MA in International Relations from United States International University- Africa and a BA (Sociology and Communication) from University of Nairobi, Kenya. Her professional background is built from positive exposure across different private entities, independent government agencies and nonprofit organizations. She seeks to leverage her skills and knowledge to contribute positively to the overall organizational goals and objectives. Winnie is passionate about youth empowerment, poverty alleviation, social and economic development, and contribution towards ensuring that every human being leads a dignified life. In her free time, Winnie loves going for runs, and listening to music and live bands.
- Normalizing the Narrative on Menstruation; Empowering the Girl-Child May 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Youth: A Beacon of Hope in the Wake of a Global Pandemic May 11, 2020
- Wezesha Vijana, Fostering Healthy Mother – Daughter Relationships May 8, 2020
- Khatib Inspires Environmental Action, Earth Day 2020 April 21, 2020
- Gardening and “Paying it Forward” at Ubiri Secondary School March 26, 2020
- Asante Africa Foundation’s Response to COVID-19 March 26, 2020