Winnie holds an MA in International Relations from United States International University- Africa and a BA (Sociology and Communication) from University of Nairobi, Kenya. Her professional background is built from positive exposure across different private entities, independent government agencies and nonprofit organizations. She seeks to leverage her skills and knowledge to contribute positively to the overall organizational goals and objectives. Winnie is passionate about youth empowerment, poverty alleviation, social and economic development, and contribution towards ensuring that every human being leads a dignified life. In her free time, Winnie loves going for runs, and listening to music and live bands.
- Asante Africa Foundation on List of Top 10 Kenya NGOs July 13, 2021
- Alumni Stand Out On World Youth Skills Day 2021 June 28, 2021
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021