ORGANIZATIONAL NAME: Asante Africa Foundation, USA, Kenya and TanzaniaTION FAQS
FINANCIAL HEALTH OF ORGANIZATION
Globally, we strive to provide financial transparency for every dollar donated and received.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Independent audits completed for Tanzania, Kenya, USA organizations since 2012. Fully compliant standing with NGO Commissions.
2018 Audits in Progress
Strong partnerships with public, private, and policy entities which embrace innovation and knowledge sharing, and share our compassion for youth, continue to be key to the growth and sustainability of our programs. We foster the relationships we’ve built and strategically establish new ones, resulting in positive impact on our programs and participants.
Together, we work to build our community networks, share knowledge, leverage resources, and utilize each other’s unique expertise to build a resilient, talented, and resourceful next generation.
RELEVENT AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2018 – Girls Not Brides – Global Partnership Committed To Ending Child Marriage And Enabling Girls To Fulfill Their Potential.
- 2018 – Gratitude Network Fellowship, awarded to CEO, Erna Grasz
- 2018 – Youth Power Learning, recognition prize for innovative strategies that have improved young women’s economic empowerment.
- 2016 – UNGEI, United Nations Girls’ Education Initiative recognized Wezesha Vijana as a Best Practice to Do “Good” for Girls.
- 2016 – Hult Prize Judge, CEO, Erna Grasz, hosted by Clinton Global Initiative, San Francisco
- 2015 – UNICEF awards a UN Girls Education Initiative grant for promising practice
- 2015 – WWSF Prize for Women’s Creativity in Rural Life, given to Mary Kwena
- 2015 – Anne Kikoku, Named Outstanding Woman of Likipia County, Kenya
- 2014 – Asante Africa Foundation’s Wezesha Vijana Program was recognized as a promising best practice in girls health education in UNESCO (2014) – Good Policy & Practice in Puberty Education & Menstrual Hygiene Management
- 2014 – CEO, Erna Grasz, received a “Distinguished Engineering” Award for her innovation in developing countries.
- 2013 – CEO, Erna Grasz was recipient of the USA Jefferson Award for public service
- 2012 – African International Achievers Award (AFIA) received by Kenya Program Manager for innovation in Education and creating lasting contributions to change the lives of Africans in Africa or around the world.
- 2012 – Khan Academy funded Asante Africa to translate over 1000 Math, Science, English videos into Swahili. Currently free and available at Khan Academy Kiswahili.
Mailing Address: Asante Africa Foundation, 1334 Carlton Place, Livermore, CA 94550
Address: 1141 Catalina Dr Ste. 213, Livermore, Ca 94550
Phone: +1 925-292-0245 | Email: email@example.com
Regional Office – Tanzania
Mailing Address: PO Box 8097, Arusha, Tanzania
Phone: + 255 (0) 754 340 188 | Email: Ewald Tesha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Office – Kenya
Mailing Address: PO Box 696 – 20500, Narok, Kenya
Phone: +254 (0)722 707 398 | Email: Patriciah Muigai at email@example.com