Asante Africa Foundation is an educational nonprofit organization that believes in the power of knowledge as a catalyst to help young people create a future where they can live their potential. We provide internship and volunteer opportunities to those who want to create an impact and build strong communities. We partner with local East African leaders to create safe healthy learning environments, strengthen teacher qualities, enhance learning environments, and provide scholarships and leadership training. We know that enriched minds collectively create better solutions to whatever challenges their communities face.
The benefits of volunteering with an African non-profit are many. You will gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-oriented, high-growth nonprofit organization. You will have the opportunity to see your ideas and contributions be implemented. You will also build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities.
- SEO/SEM Digital Marketing Associate
- Videographer (USA Based)
- Digital & Email Communications Associate
- Graphic Designer
- Technical Report Writer (USA Based)
- Tableau Developer
- Creative Writer
- Public Relations (USA Based)
- Fundraising / Partnership Development (USA Based)
- Social Media Team Associate (USA Based)
- IT Systems Associate
- Grants Research & Writing Associate (USA Based)
(Tanzania, Kenya, USA)
- Donor Relations & Strategic Partnership Manager (USA Citizens Only)
- Wezesha Vijana (Girls’ Advancement Program) Manager (Tanzanian Citizens Only)
- Girls’ Advancement Program Manager (Kenya – Samburu Female Only)
- Project Accountant – Turkana Region, Kenya
We are a diverse team of staff and volunteers from all over the United States, Kenya, and Tanzania. For many roles you can effectively volunteer abroad without leaving your community! Join us and directly impact Asante Africa’s efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa.
To be a successful member of the Asante Africa Foundation team, you will need a passion for our mission to educate and empower the next generation, and a strong desire to make an impact for an up-and-coming non-profit organization. You will need to be an innovative and creative thinker that is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so. Every member of the team must have a high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness, a strong work ethic, and be able to take minimal direction. You will need to be able to work independently and as part of a team and ultimately thrive in a fast-paced environment.