Geoffrey is an experienced Country Program Manager with experience in the philanthropy industry. He is skilled in negotiation, public speaking, business planning, team management, and networking. He is a program and project management professional with a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems from the Makerere University, a Masters of Business Administration in Oil & Gas Management from Uganda Christian University, and certificates from Duke University, SciencesPo, and SDG Academy. Geoffrey has worked as Operations Manager in import and distribution at Tulsa Investment Limited, as a commercial coffee farmer, and as an Entrepreneur Partner at BLK & GK Investments Limited and Abrielle Energy Resources Limited.
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021
- Young Africans Respond to COVID-19 Through Their Innovations April 1, 2021
- 2020 Bronze Winner at the Reimagine Education Awards March 29, 2021
- Honored with DIAR Award for Gender Equality March 26, 2021
- Education As A Pathway To Promote Gender Equality And Women Leadership March 19, 2021