Geoffrey is an experienced Country Program Manager with experience in the philanthropy industry. He is skilled in negotiation, public speaking, business planning, team management, and networking. He is a program and project management professional with a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems from the Makerere University, a Masters of Business Administration in Oil & Gas Management from Uganda Christian University, and certificates from Duke University, SciencesPo, and SDG Academy. Geoffrey has worked as Operations Manager in import and distribution at Tulsa Investment Limited, as a commercial coffee farmer, and as an Entrepreneur Partner at BLK & GK Investments Limited and Abrielle Energy Resources Limited.
- Asante Africa Foundation at RewireEd Summit – COP28 December 4, 2023
- Education as a Human Right: Spotlight on African Girls for Human Rights Day November 28, 2023
- Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude this Thanksgiving by Donating to Support Girls’ Education November 20, 2023
- Thanksgiving Thoughts of Gratitude November 20, 2023
- Three Asante Africa youth selected to join the World Bank Solutions for Youth Employment (S4YE) – Youth Advisory Group (YAG) November 16, 2023
- GivingTuesday at Asante Africa Foundation November 14, 2023