Geoffrey is an experienced Country Program Manager with experience in the philanthropy industry. He is skilled in negotiation, public speaking, business planning, team management, and networking. He is a program and project management professional with a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems from the Makerere University, a Masters of Business Administration in Oil & Gas Management from Uganda Christian University, and certificates from Duke University, SciencesPo, and SDG Academy. Geoffrey has worked as Operations Manager in import and distribution at Tulsa Investment Limited, as a commercial coffee farmer, and as an Entrepreneur Partner at BLK & GK Investments Limited and Abrielle Energy Resources Limited.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022