Geoffrey is an experienced Country Program Manager with experience in the philanthropy industry. He is skilled in negotiation, public speaking, business planning, team management, and networking. He is a program and project management professional with a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems from the Makerere University, a Masters of Business Administration in Oil & Gas Management from Uganda Christian University, and certificates from Duke University, SciencesPo, and SDG Academy. Geoffrey has worked as Operations Manager in import and distribution at Tulsa Investment Limited, as a commercial coffee farmer, and as an Entrepreneur Partner at BLK & GK Investments Limited and Abrielle Energy Resources Limited.
- Asante Africa CEO, Erna Grasz, featured in Aspioneer magazine October 21, 2020
- Support a Child October 12, 2020
- Empowering women is not just lifting up girls October 9, 2020
- Intl Day of the Girl Child 2020: My Voice, our Equal Future October 2, 2020
- Q&A – Fostering Entrepreneurial Skills in East Africa’s Youth September 23, 2020
- Celebrating International Literacy Day, Sept 8 September 8, 2020