Ronald is a highly motivated and proactive Advocate of the High Court of Uganda and all subordinate Courts of Judicature of the Republic of Uganda, and a member of the Uganda Law Society. He is also a member of the East Africa Law Society, an Associate Partner at Kiiza Kwanza Advocates & Solicitors, and is an External Advocate for Hoima District Local Government. He is currently serving as a Director and a Board.Member of Rise & Company Limited. Ronald is a graduate of Makerere University where he earned a Bachelors of Law Degree. He also received a Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre. He is a Senior Advocates partner at M/S Barungi Baingana & Co.
- Tanzania Press Release on Award Winner Zamana May 23, 2023
- No Girl Held Back Because She Menstruates May 22, 2023
- A Vocal Champion of Girls Education May 18, 2023
- Empowering Women for a Better Future May 8, 2023
- Bringing ICT to Girls in East Africa April 22, 2023
- Climate Resilience: Education Empowers African Youth to Lead the Way April 12, 2023