Ronald is a highly motivated and proactive Advocate of the High Court of Uganda and all subordinate Courts of Judicature of the Republic of Uganda, and a member of the Uganda Law Society. He is also a member of the East Africa Law Society, an Associate Partner at Kiiza Kwanza Advocates & Solicitors, and is an External Advocate for Hoima District Local Government. He is currently serving as a Director and a Board.Member of Rise & Company Limited. Ronald is a graduate of Makerere University where he earned a Bachelors of Law Degree. He also received a Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre. He is a Senior Advocates partner at M/S Barungi Baingana & Co.
- Celebrating Generation Equality September 24, 2021
- Digital literacy programs for empowering African Youth September 3, 2021
- The LEI Program helps a young entrepreneur tackle food insecurity August 20, 2021
- Forbes Article Highlights Asante Africa Foundation’s Work in Girls’ Education August 12, 2021
- International Youth Day 2021: A Celebration of Resilience, Perseverance, and Leadership August 5, 2021
- 2020 Impact Report – Building | Leading | Emerging July 26, 2021