Ronald is a highly motivated and proactive Advocate of the High Court of Uganda and all subordinate Courts of Judicature of the Republic of Uganda, and a member of the Uganda Law Society. He is also a member of the East Africa Law Society, an Associate Partner at Kiiza Kwanza Advocates & Solicitors, and is an External Advocate for Hoima District Local Government. He is currently serving as a Director and a Board.Member of Rise & Company Limited. Ronald is a graduate of Makerere University where he earned a Bachelors of Law Degree. He also received a Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre. He is a Senior Advocates partner at M/S Barungi Baingana & Co.
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021