Ronald is a highly motivated and proactive Advocate of the High Court of Uganda and all subordinate Courts of Judicature of the Republic of Uganda, and a member of the Uganda Law Society. He is also a member of the East Africa Law Society, an Associate Partner at Kiiza Kwanza Advocates & Solicitors, and is an External Advocate for Hoima District Local Government. He is currently serving as a Director and a Board.Member of Rise & Company Limited. Ronald is a graduate of Makerere University where he earned a Bachelors of Law Degree. He also received a Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre. He is a Senior Advocates partner at M/S Barungi Baingana & Co.
- Mother’s Day Recognition of Mother-Daughter Relationships and Growing Strong Women Leaders for East Africa May 2, 2022
- Alumni of Asante Africa Foundation – Reimagined Education through Creativity and Innovation April 21, 2022
- Asante Africa Foundation Presents at the CIES 2022 Conference April 9, 2022
- World Water Day: Celebrating Groundwater As Living Element Deserving Value March 18, 2022
- International Women’s Day 2022: Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow March 2, 2022
- Menelik’s Big Dream for Girl’s Education Sprung from Under a Tree February 25, 2022