Ronald is a highly motivated and proactive Advocate of the High Court of Uganda and all subordinate Courts of Judicature of the Republic of Uganda, and a member of the Uganda Law Society. He is also a member of the East Africa Law Society, an Associate Partner at Kiiza Kwanza Advocates & Solicitors, and is an External Advocate for Hoima District Local Government. He is currently serving as a Director and a Board.Member of Rise & Company Limited. Ronald is a graduate of Makerere University where he earned a Bachelors of Law Degree. He also received a Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre. He is a Senior Advocates partner at M/S Barungi Baingana & Co.
- Education as a Human Right: Spotlight on African Girls for Human Rights Day November 28, 2023
- Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude this Thanksgiving by Donating to Support Girls’ Education November 20, 2023
- Thanksgiving Thoughts of Gratitude November 20, 2023
- Three Asante Africa youth selected to join the World Bank Solutions for Youth Employment (S4YE) – Youth Advisory Group (YAG) November 16, 2023
- GivingTuesday at Asante Africa Foundation November 14, 2023
- How Asante Africa Foundation supports the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals November 6, 2023