Asante Africa Foundation’s Accelerated Learning in the Classroom Program provides teachers with Learner-Centered Educational Models, Intensive Teacher Training, and Digital & Low-Cost Resources with a focus on creating a highly engaging learning environment for students and the support teachers need.
- Celebrating the positive impact of fathers June 10, 2021
- Small Steps to Great Entrepreneur Outcomes April 28, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s $3M Funds Girls’ Ed in Sub-Saharan Africa April 20, 2021
- Girls’ Education is Essential to Combat Climate Change April 18, 2021
- LEI Program Inspires a New Student Venture: Fish Farming April 6, 2021
- Jack Dorsey’s #StartSmall Initiative Invests in Girls’ Education April 6, 2021